1. I don't have much time to post, too much work right now.
    But is awesome that I just need to quote this and say "AGREE 100%"
    to express my opinion:

Originally posted by deanallison:I think there’s plenty of songs that would work well after GOOYOW but this is the tour for American soul. It’s not my favourite on the album but a new tour is about new songs. Amongst my favourite tour shows are always the ones where the album they’re promoting is featured heavily, that’s what makes the shows unique.
    Agree 100%

Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Dig the song, don't dig the verse->pre-chorus transition from an arrangement standpoint. I hate how you expect a big explosion after "listen to this, oh!" and it goes into the sort of quiet "get out of your own way" part. I wish that part was louder.
    Agree 100%

2. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Dig the song, don't dig the verse->pre-chorus transition from an arrangement standpoint. I hate how you expect a big explosion after "listen to this, oh!" and it goes into the sort of quiet "get out of your own way" part. I wish that part was louder.
    I mostly agree, but that would kinda kill the "I could sing it to you all night, all night" which is actually the real chorus (even if it's not the leitmotiv).
  3. So what do we know about this upcoming 2024 Grammy Awards?
  4. Thx
  5. Anyone watching?
  6. Was Songs of Surrender not a contender for this year's Grammys or was it just not considered a great album? Usually U2 gets something at the Grammys.
  7. No nominations for U2 this year.
  8. some link ¡¡¡¡¡¡??????????????
  9. Originally posted by j1167198:Was Songs of Surrender not a contender for this year's Grammys or was it just not considered a great album? Usually U2 gets something at the Grammys.
    Considered not a great album.