1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    They probably still stand to make the same or more money in comparison to the I&E tour when you take into account the price variation. Maybe just going to put off the casual fans who can take it or leave it while most of the die hards will have maybe opted to see less shows or been able to get the cheaper tickets.
    Whatever. Close to $400 for upper level seats at msg face value is disgusting. I don’t care how much u love this band, no one can possibly think otherwise.
  2. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    Whatever. Close to $400 for upper level seats at msg face value is disgusting. I don’t care how much u love this band, no one can possibly think otherwise.
    I imagine some people think otherwise
  3. If there are people, paying 600 for a cat 5 ticket on seatwave, then there are also people paying 400 for a top seat. Sad, but true.
  4. Please discuss ticket pricing in the appropriate topic...
  5. Read Flag Day?
  6. Did someone just edit a post? (checking a Picture here, just to get the Picture)

7. Now "on topic" everyone, or this one will be closed.

And no-one can say that we didn't try to give this speculation, fake-news rumour - whatever - topic a chance

PS: this isn't meant personally to anyone specefic...!
  8. Camera Rolling... Larry was the subject.
  9. I dont comment too much on here. But this one needs putting to bed......what will be will be?