1. Do you think we'll get a lot of guest apperances like we did on I&E? Can see Kendrick Lamar joining in LA as he's based there and hopefully London.

Think Noel G may join in Manchester too.

Eddie Vedder could be a shout too, I know there's no Seattle stop this time round, but he's from Chicago originally.

As long as Patti Smith doesn't keep turning up.

So, what do we all think?
  2. Originally posted by CraigFairlie:Do you think we'll get a lot of guest apperances like we did on I&E? Can see Kendrick Lamar joining in LA as he's based there and hopefully London.

Think Noel G may join in Manchester too.

Eddie Vedder could be a shout too, I know there's no Seattle stop this time round, but he's from Chicago originally.

As long as Patti Smith doesn't keep turning up.

So, what do we all think?
    If we get some guest appearances, be sure Patti will ruin some shows...
    I also can live without ever seeing Kendrick... Noel is not likely, he doesn't want to get on boozing train with Bono again
    I would love Troubles with Lykke Li, Lights Of Home with HAIM and wouldn't mind Lady Gaga on Summer Of Love...
  3. I would love Gavin Friday or Jim Kerr.
  4. i hope not zucchero again in milan
  5. I was glad I was only on the first Turin 2015 show... It had to be embarrassing...
  6. Frankly I hope to see no guest appearance at all. Also no people from the audience on stage either if it were up to me. I attend U2 shows to see U2, and nobody else
  7. Eh, Kendrick would be cool.
  8. Originally posted by sleus:Frankly I hope to see no guest appearance at all. Also no people from the audience on stage either if it were up to me. I attend U2 shows to see U2, and nobody else
    +1
  9. Dave Gahan please
  10. I literally only bought tickets for Manchester in hope of some Oasis snippets and Noel Gallagher
  11. I'm hoping that Bruuuuuuuuuuce makes an appearance at NY MSG 1 !!!