1. Eddie
  2. Originally posted by CraigFairlie:Do you think we'll get a lot of guest apperances like we did on I&E? Can see Kendrick Lamar joining in LA as he's based there and hopefully London.

Think Noel G may join in Manchester too.

Eddie Vedder could be a shout too, I know there's no Seattle stop this time round, but he's from Chicago originally.

As long as Patti Smith doesn't keep turning up.

So, what do we all think?
    Pearl Jam and U2 are on opposite sides of the pond for most of the year. PJ play Europe from Jun 12th to Jul 14th and then the States from Aug 8th to Sept 4th. U2 play the States from May 2nd to Jul 1st, and then Europe from Aug 31st to Nov 10th. I can't see Eddie Vedder taking a 12 hour flight just to sing one song with his Irish pals, neither in this or the other side of the pond.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Pearl Jam and U2 are on opposite sides of the pond for most of the year. PJ play Europe from Jun 12th to Jul 14th and then the States from Aug 8th to Sept 4th. U2 play the States from May 2nd to Jul 1st, and then Europe from Aug 31st to Nov 10th. I can't see Eddie Vedder taking a 12 hour flight just to sing one song with his Irish pals, neither in this or the other side of the pond.
    Ah yeah, I forgot about PJ's European shows! That's definitely understandable.
  4. Originally posted by sleus:Frankly I hope to see no guest appearance at all. Also no people from the audience on stage either if it were up to me. I attend U2 shows to see U2, and nobody else