1. Stumbled across this from the official NFL Youtube page and not sure if it has been shared. Only uploaded before Christmas. A mini documentary featuring the entire performance

2. Thanks
  3. Pretty incredible that Brady was in that Superbowl and the one last week as well.
  4. I'm enjoying the amount of people on Facebook and Twitter that think U2 (or Edge/Bono) will make a surprise appearance tonight because of the Kendrick and Mary J connection.

On another note, it looks like that documentary above is no longer available. A shame as I remember it being quite good.
  5. if so i hope that full band will be there instead of only bono and edge
  6. Just to be absolutely clear there's no way U2 will show up tonight. Nor do I want them to. It's already a stacked line up with incredible talent, and with the potential of being the best half time show ever. I'm tempted to stay up for it.
  7. Let's hope non of the members will ever collaborate with Mary J Blidge again
  8. Originally posted by SJKamal:Just to be absolutely clear there's no way U2 will show up tonight. Nor do I want them to. It's already a stacked line up with incredible talent, and with the potential of being the best half time show ever. I'm tempted to stay up for it.
    Best half time show ever????Don't talk rubbish a bunch of rappers lip syncing about how they got a raw deal in life by a woman they'll forever hate 🤣 It needs a big rock band like U2 with proper songs to shake up the blandness.
  9. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Best half time show ever????Don't talk rubbish a bunch of rappers lip syncing about how they got a raw deal in life by a woman they'll forever hate 🤣 It needs a big rock band like U2 with proper songs to shake up the blandness.
    Yes. Your opinion is definitely fact. Dre, snoop, Eminem. All hacks.
  10. Originally posted by SJKamal:I'm enjoying the amount of people on Facebook and Twitter that think U2 (or Edge/Bono) will make a surprise appearance tonight because of the Kendrick and Mary J connection.

On another note, it looks like that documentary above is no longer available. A shame as I remember it being quite good.
    Lol damn. They are there for Dr. Dre
  11. Going to up there as one of the worst half time shows for me which is quite an achievement considering the standard of the majority of the last decade or so.