1. I owned the inflatable Lemon for many years, it resided on the top of my wardrobe. Now it is in the desert and can be found in the U2 goodie box at the Joshua Tree site. I wrote my email address on it and requested photo's of folks with it. Since 2011 I have received numerous photo's of it with folks from all corners of the world, however none in the past 6 months.............I hope it's still there ?
  2. Originally posted by nikb:I owned the inflatable Lemon for many years, it resided on the top of my wardrobe. Now it is in the desert and can be found in the U2 goodie box at the Joshua Tree site. I wrote my email address on it and requested photo's of folks with it. Since 2011 I have received numerous photo's of it with folks from all corners of the world, however none in the past 6 months.............I hope it's still there ?
    Ah, so the lemon was yours? I have seen it in many pics from fans all over the world So nice from you.

Not having received anything in the 6 past months, well I regret to say this but that smells like theft. Some so-called "fan" might have taken the lemon with him I will ask 2 friends who were there around the final JT30 US shows (Glendale & San Diego).
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Ah, so the lemon was yours? I have seen it in many pics from fans all over the world So nice from you.

Not having received anything in the 6 past months, well I regret to say this but that smells like theft. Some so-called "fan" might have taken the lemon with him I will ask 2 friends who were there around the final JT30 US shows (Glendale & San Diego).
    It may have been stolen by the band itself...No Pop allowed
  4. If I win the power ball I am gonna buy the Popmart stage!!

5. I was there in May 3, 2017. It was still in there as you can see. Hope this restores your faith in humanity j/k.
  6. Thank you very much for the photo, faith in humanity fully restored !!!
  7. I was going to inflate it while I was out there, but the nozzle was pretty nasty.
  8. I shudder at the thought. One can only guess what’s been inserted in the nozzle !!!
  9. Does anyone actually still want to inflate it... With lips?