1. I'm going to New York 1 and 2 because I wanted to visit the city.
    Dublin 2 because I always take vacations in October-November and intended to visit the UK anyways this year, so the Dublin shows fit perfectly
  2. Really should be how many can you afford at these insane ticket prices.
  3. I have Tulsa, St. Louis, Newark and Dublin1. I would love to share a hotel room in Tulsa and St. Louis. If interested please DM me.
  4. 3, Berlin 2 and Amsterdam 1 and 2
  5. 6 for me at the minute.
    Berlin 1
    Manchester 1
    Manchester 2
    London 1
    London 2
    Dublin 4

My better half made me sell Paris 2 though, but I'm tempted for Belfast. Also in Berlin on 2nd night so hope to persuade her to go again.

Reason for a few, I'm not sure how many tours they have left in them and want to make the most of it. Even though i've seen them live since 93, I've only missed I&E tour and never seen them indoors. Elevation, I only made Slane. So desperate to see them indoors, experience the big screen, the b stage etc.

Really excited. Loving 'Love is all we have left'
  6. Originally posted by jonno77:6 for me at the minute.
    Berlin 1
    Manchester 1
    Manchester 2
    London 1
    London 2
    Dublin 4

My better half made me sell Paris 2 though, but I'm tempted for Belfast. Also in Berlin on 2nd night so hope to persuade her to go again.

Reason for a few, I'm not sure how many tours they have left in them and want to make the most of it. Even though i've seen them live since 93, I've only missed I&E tour and never seen them indoors. Elevation, I only made Slane. So desperate to see them indoors, experience the big screen, the b stage etc.

Really excited. Loving 'Love is all we have left'
    Nice list, i am going to see Cologne1 and 2 and Amsterdam 1 and 2
    Really get it that you wanna make most of it, feel the same
  7. Koln 1
    Paris 2
    Adam 2
  8. Copenhagen 2
    Manchester 1 & 2
    London 2, Hopefully get London 1 nearer the time.
    Dublin 3 & 4
  9. 2 - both Berlin
    that's enough.
    too many already for my purse.
  10. 6 is where I max out (unless it's amazing)
  11. Manchester 1
    Manchester 2
    London 1
    London 2
    Dublin