1. Had a Canon superzoom once and yes, audio has always been a bad factor on these. But also on the DSLR cams the built in mics aren't the best, these are designed to put on external mics. Still, better than the compact ones. Canon is great in everything photo and video, but they really suck on audio facts.

I finally opted for TZ101 and TZ91 for the upcoming shows. Took the 101 to Kiefer Sutherland - I was frontrow and shooting photos with ISO 3200 and they look amazing, really beautiful. Biting myself for not taking more pictures. The 1" sensor is absolutely great. (TZ202 is the follow up with a 15x zoom instead of 10x)

As the question went up, yes you can take photos while filming with the current Panasonic cams.
  2. meanwhile I upgraded to the sony a6500, bought the sony 50mm f1.8 aps-c lens and the sigma 19mm f2.8 art lens. gonna try my luck
  3. Nice.

Meanwhile I just downgraded to the Panasonic LX100 mark i

Lower image quality, but a pretty small package for a fast zoom & cropped MFT sensor.

Now I've got to offload my tiny MFT Panasonic GM5, 20mm f1.7 & 12-32mm f3.5-5.6.

The LX100 mark ii was actually announced today after a 4 year wait. Not sure it's worth the extra funds for an upgrade.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:
    PS. Is that a yearly festival? Never heard of it and it looks incredible If I ever visit Sydney I'll make sure to do it when that festival is on!

Yep, it's a yearly festival. Problem is it's in June, the start of winter, so not really the best time to visit Sydney.
  5. That is my plan also! I think it looks like a compact camera right ?
  6. at least I've been very lucky with its little brother, the a5100, before! we'll see
  7. I am really happy with my A6000!

Both of my photo sets from Berlin are now up on the show pages. Insane jump in quality for me.
  8. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:I am really happy with my A6000!

Both of my photo sets from Berlin are now up on the show pages. Insane jump in quality for me.
    I think you were standing right next to me haha , I also just checked your instagram page
  9. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:I am really happy with my A6000!

Awesome!

Glad to have more people join the Sony club.
  10. PFFFFT .. Sony fanboys.

11. Twitter doesn't let me rearrange the order of pics. So sorry if your blurry tired mug is to enlarged and awkwardly positioned on their platform. But this will link to all the pictures of the post show chat.

I'm rather behind the camera than in front of it. So thanks to everyone for letting me take pics instead