1. Looks great. Nice pics.

2. Wow...what a beautiful collection

Do you already have a new camera in your mind? Sony again? I did bring my camera to Berlin, but once the concert started, I couldn't be bothered ?

3. I had my Berlin pictures printed on aluminium, Achtung Baby style. It came in yesterday, and Im really happy with the end result ☘️
  4. I like it!
  5. Looks great, very good idea in the first place, wish I’d have thought of it.
  6. Wow! Looks amazing
  7. Cool Maaike !
  8. Nice!
  9. Originally posted by Maaaike:[..]

Wow...what a beautiful collection

Do you already have a new camera in your mind? Sony again? I did bring my camera to Berlin, but once the concert started, I couldn't be bothered �de0a
    It all depends when the next tour starts and what will be the best choice by then. But yeah I love the Sony cameras

(and I've read that Australian camera policies are the best, you can basically bring anything as long as you're not a professional)

10. What do you think about this one?
    Nikon for us is best
  11. Yeah but it's a DSLR, not suitable for concerts as you usually cannot bring it in
  12. Originally posted by Remy:[..]I've read that Australian camera policies are the best, you can basically bring anything as long as you're not a professional

That's... great.