1. Originally posted by mattfromcanada:[..]
    A 2nd NA Leg is my only hope right now! But yeah, the mid-week drive (from Niagara Region for me) added to the other goings on in life (sorry boys, but I'm more excited to meet my son than for an 18th U2 show) just make me realise that this one is just not gonna happen. And yeah, I agree the JT2017 show was amazing. I mean c'mon, Suzzane during Bad? And a pretty kicking version of IWF to close it off too. And anyone who's been to either that show, or any of the (3) 360 shows knows how cool it is to look up at the CN Tower. Remember the cheer when the Dome opened?!?
    That was awesome when the opened up the roof. Made for a great - no PERFECT- evening.

Not only are you "MattfromCanada" like myself but you're also from Niagara?!?! Gotta love The Garden City!
  2. You already know you're having a boy?

Congrats! (not because it's a boy instead of a girl).
  3. WHY AREN'T THEY PLAYING AUSTRALIA/NZ/JAPAN
  4. Yes, the citizens of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, etc have reason(s) to gripe. Australia has been kind to U2 over the years...helped "give them a great life."

I'll just assume is much more economical for them to play NA and Europe.
  5. Originally posted by mattfromcanada:With all the talk about Pop recently (on forums and apparently by the band - Instagram, Discotheque video) I'm afraid that there MIGHT be some Pop on the EI tour, which I'm annoyed about b/c I'll be missing it. I've got some theories as to why they aren't playing Toronto, the main one being that there's simply conflicts in scheduling. It's a big market and has always been kind to U2. I was surprised that IE only had (2) Shows, and Montreal had (4). Perhaps that's why they're back there? Anyone have any thoughts or insights? As I said, if the tour comes and goes and I miss a one-tour-wonder it would be unfortunate. I could stand missing SOE I think, but if they bring back some other items.....

I've been saying the exact same thing about Atlanta for both i/e and TJT30 tours... very kind city to U2, home to Dr. King, etc... there's no rhyme nor reason, I guess.
  6. They really need to get down to Oz/NZ...I need an excuse ! ....but long overdue. I thought they virtually promised on Oz TV last year. Maybe December 18 or Q1 2019 ?
  7. Q1 19 OZ EI