1. Does anybody what shipper is used for Livenation orders to the Netherlands?
    I've got a tracking number, but no link or shipping company.
  2. Not a fan of shoving 2 LPs into one sleeve, especially when they're so heavy - but these sound amazing. I was hearing things in Zooropa and Lemon that I'd never heard before.

It could be because I've heard AB like a billion times, but it didn't sound as different to me. Still an immaculate pressing. That Zooropa press, though...might be the best-sounding U2 vinyl I own. Bomb is great, too.
  3. Wheres the best place to buy these from in the UK? Kind of dont want to buy from U2.com as we all know how trust worthy they are (but I could use my discount with them)
  4. Originally posted by SJKamal:Wheres the best place to buy these from in the UK? Kind of dont want to buy from U2.com as we all know how trust worthy they are (but I could use my discount with them)

I’d say amazon... this came today courtesy of a top guy
  5. Originally posted by SJKamal:Wheres the best place to buy these from in the UK? Kind of dont want to buy from U2.com as we all know how trust worthy they are (but I could use my discount with them)
    Can you use your discount for vinyl? I thought music items were excluded from the discount.
  6. U2.com. Vinyl.

Might get it in a few years.

7. So basically a mug or tshirt
  8. Just went to check out (with 3 records in the bag totalling at £72) and you can't use your discount! What an absolute joke! Surely 25% off the U2.com store should mean on everything. Another shitty move by LiveNation. And the ONLY delivery service they provide is Royal Mail which they're charging £12 for! Thats £84 in total!

I'll try my local record shop tomorrow, or might go with Amazon then.
  9. Yep, mugs being the word...

Amazon, you could have them tomorrow.