1. No digital versions of the remasters??
  2. If you love U2 and collect their records ok.buy em
    If you Like vinyls because you think that they sound better.ok.
    But these vinyls,180 gr ,nowadays they don't sound better.this is my opinion about "modern" vinyls.
    I buy them just For Collection.but the "remastered" versions are not that better.
    It's Like buying the first issue of the cd of War For example.it doesn't sound better just because it's a cd.
    another opinion is that new vinyls shouldn't have the "download card".buy the vinyls because you want to play the vinyls
  3. Originally posted by Fly40:If you love U2 and collect their records ok.buy em
    If you Like vinyls because you think that they sound better.ok.
    But these vinyls,180 gr ,nowadays they don't sound better.this is my opinion about "modern" vinyls.
    I buy them just For Collection.but the "remastered" versions are not that better.
    It's Like buying the first issue of the cd of War For example.it doesn't sound better just because it's a cd.
    another opinion is that new vinyls shouldn't have the "download card".buy the vinyls because you want to play the vinyls
    I like the downloadcards, because I can't listen to vinyl when I'm walking the dog
  4. I Will create the "walking turntable"
  5. Exactly, I can't listen to vinyl on the train or in the car.
  6. I don't complain, I think these prices are ridiculous.
  7. But, in no realm would anyone expect average Joe to pay for this. They are simply trying to leverage the wealth of the rich to actually subsidize more economical tickets. Also, those 'experiences' will be bought. And everyone knows they are vapid anyway.
  8. I'm excited about these. For studio albums, I'm missing:

Zooropa
    Pop
    ATYCLB
    NLOTH

I'll be missing only 2 after this.

Then on to all the singles I'm missing.
  9. Originally posted by phil_lebo:I'm excited about these. For studio albums, I'm missing:

Zooropa
    Pop
    ATYCLB
    NLOTH

I'll be missing only 2 after this.

Then on to all the singles I'm missing.
    You gotta work hard For these