1. Sorry Matt. I could have told you about this release earlier in the week. I forgot you were also looking for this vinyl. I will keep looking for the Passengers vinyl at a decent price.

2. I already have it, bought it for 20€ just because it didn't have the sleeve. I don't mind, I have it to listen to it, not to look at it.
  3. Originally posted by il_famo:[..]

I already have it, bought it for 20€ just because it didn't have the sleeve. I don't mind, I have it to listen to it, not to look at it.
    Heresie!!!
    In my opinion....I love looking at a vinyl in its completeness
    Sometimes I spend the whole time of an album just looking at the cover
    But it’s my point of view
  4. Originally posted by Fly40:[..]
    Heresie!!!
    In my opinion....I love looking at a vinyl in its completeness
    Sometimes I spend the whole time of an album just looking at the cover
    But it’s my point of view
    I love the way it looks but when I have to pay 100e just because a album has a cover or I pay 20e without it it's a easy choise. (but offcourse I'm buying the re-issue )
  5. me too...as a maniac
  6. finally!!!
  7. "New editions of U2’s 12th studio album No Line On The Horizon will be available in collectable vinyl versions on 22 February from Island, Interscope and UMC. The releases mark the tenth anniversary of the album.

The album will be available as a remastered, 180gsm black vinyl, double LP, as well as a limited edition, 180gsm double LP ultra-clear vinyl version. Both can be pre-ordered from 9 January.".

Definitely going to pick up the ultra clear version. Looks really nice. EDIT: Already pre ordered now.

https://www.udiscovermusic.com/news/new-vinyl-editions-mark-tenth-anniversary-u2s-no-line-horizon/
  8. Will probably pick it up to complete my U2 vinyl discography. But, can anybody explain how this record is remastered? I thought it was digitally recorded already.
  9. Ultra Clear version is the same price as the normal one. That's nice of them! Could've easily asked more for the S.E.
  10. Originally posted by RememberEveryMoment:Will probably pick it up to complete my U2 vinyl discography. But, can anybody explain how this record is remastered? I thought it was digitally recorded already.
    The question is if it’s remastered from the original tape ( still existing after 10 years ) so that could be a good remastering
    Or
    Remastered from the digital tape
    That’s the difference
    And that’s why the 90% of all the remastered records that are re-coming to life now are poor
    ( bob dylan Bowie etc)
    Because the original tape has been “destroyed “