1. Btw I’m a fool maniac and I’ll buy both
  2. Think I’ll go for the standard as more traditional... I do like the white and blue SOI and SOE sets though.
  3. You means the ones they issued for the fourth anniversary?

"SOI 4 SOE $"
  4. Remastered? I can’t imagine it sounding any better than it does now. And it’s a shame they didn’t include winter as a b side instead of two terrible remixes.
  5. I'm fairly surprised Side D didn't have say, "Winter" (Soundtrack Version), "No Line On The Horizon 2", and "Soon" on.

The version on Linear is a different mix and vocal, from what I remember.
  6. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:Remastered? I can’t imagine it sounding any better than it does now. And it’s a shame they didn’t include winter as a b side instead of two terrible remixes.
    I was also hoping for Winter
  7. Originally posted by markreed:I'm fairly surprised Side D didn't have say, "Winter" (Soundtrack Version), "No Line On The Horizon 2", and "Soon" on.

The version on Linear is a different mix and vocal, from what I remember.
    Yeah the soundtrack version is completely different. Bono also once stated they had recorded an acoustic version, so they probably had some plans with the song but not sure if we will ever hear it (same for full version of North Star)...
  8. A missed opportunity but Crazy Redanka is a solid add on.
  9. Seems unnecessary.
  10. Originally posted by RememberEveryMoment:[..]
    Yeah the soundtrack version is completely different. Bono also once stated they had recorded an acoustic version, so they probably had some plans with the song but not sure if we will ever hear it (same for full version of North Star)...
    Don't get me started on North Star....
  11. Greatest unreleased track evah.