1. Why do they persist on shoving remixes down our throats??!!
  2. The Crazy remix was a big part of the live show so...
  3. Yes, so we heard it a million times and the live version had multiple official releases... give us something we haven't heard.
  4. Originally posted by colbourne25:[..]
    Yes, so we heard it a million times and the live version had multiple official releases... give us something we haven't heard.
    You don't have to buy it nobody is forcing you ,clear vinyl with 2 extra songs will do nicely for me.
  5. According to U2Songs, both versions of the NLOTH remaster are delayed.
  6. I’ve made my preorders....I’ll wait
  7. I'm in the awkward position of having lots of great U2 vinyls... with no player to spin them on. A decent vinyl setup is not cheap
  8. Technics turntables if you accept my advice

9. Can't go wrong with those, but if they are above budget may I recommend the AT LP5?
  10. ....well...personally i think that it looks horrible but.......different point of view
    in my opinion i think that certain kind of things need more attention.a good turntable is a good investment for your life ( with a good needle etc )
    i have a Technics which i think is one of the best in the world - and mine is old - together with Stanton ( for example the 125 MKII )
    btw : what's your budget?even if a budget is personal too ( if you got family or not....a good job or else )
    and taste is personal.wait a while,put some money aside...