1. Originally posted by MattG:[..]
    Do you ever run into secondhand copies of Achtung on vinyl?

Every time I get drunk enough to order one off Discogs, the int'l price plus shipping overseas comes out to be like $60-$75 which I can just never pull the trigger on. If its more common by you though, you might be able to snag one for your stateside brother
    I got really lucky when I bought an original AB, it came to like £13. But the start of each side jumps a little bit.

They go for a range of prices online, I can check it out if you like.
  2. I'm sort of holding out for an awesome reissue on 180g or something similar but I figured if they're common around you, it'd be a fun and fitting thing to see if you'd bring me this fall. Since they're not though, don't worry about it
  3. I still have my original POP vinyl (unopened)..
  4. Yes.why?.....did you open your xmas gift?or you keep em For the next?
    ( just kidding)
  5. Because it looks nice? If I want to listen to music there’s my computer and phone
  6. Because I already owned it on CD and later on my ipod, etc. I bought it to enjoy the cover... and I guess I thought I'd buy a record player again... although in 97' there wasn't yet a resurgence of Vinyl.

that's why...
  7. Originally posted by MattG:[..]
    Do you ever run into secondhand copies of Achtung on vinyl?

Every time I get drunk enough to order one off Discogs, the int'l price plus shipping overseas comes out to be like $60-$75 which I can just never pull the trigger on. If its more common by you though, you might be able to snag one for your stateside brother

On discogs you might find some copies. I bought one last december not to expensive
  8. I'm definitely going to try and lay my hands on a copy of Pop, and hopefully the HTDAAB reissue too. I saw a copy of HTDAAB recently for about $22 which seemed reasonable.
  9. Originally posted by MattG:I'm sort of holding out for an awesome reissue on 180g or something similar but I figured if they're common around you, it'd be a fun and fitting thing to see if you'd bring me this fall. Since they're not though, don't worry about it

We'll see in August in the Windy City.
  10. I'd pay the list prices on Discogs, but shipping them to the US usually ends up just about doubling the cost.