1. Prices in germany are 21,99€ for atyclb and 30€ for pop at the Moment
  2. Originally posted by MattG:[..]
    I'd pay the list prices on Discogs, but shipping them to the US usually ends up just about doubling the cost.

Yes shipping is often the breaking point for me
  3. These are apparently delayed by a week now.
  4. Many have already received them
  5. Received them this morning! ?
  6. I'm still amused that I specifically didn't order through Live Nation because of their "difficulties" getting SOE shipped by street date. Now they are delivering and most other on-line retailers are shipping late. SMH.
  7. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:I'm still amused that I specifically didn't order through Live Nation because of their "difficulties" getting SOE shipped by street date. Now they are delivering and most other on-line retailers are shipping late. SMH.
    LiveNation is reliably untrustworthy. There's only one thing in which you can trust: they will try their best to squeeze your pocket.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    LiveNation is reliably untrustworthy. There's only one thing in which you can trust: they will try their best to squeeze your pocket.
  9. Will be stopping in my brick-and-mortar store this morning to pick up Pop

Probably gonna wait on ATYCLB as I don't think these are limited / going anywhere fast
  10. Originally posted by MattG:Will be stopping in my brick-and-mortar store this morning to pick up Pop

Probably gonna wait on ATYCLB as I don't think these are limited / going anywhere fast
    I shoulda just done that...