Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. Bono walking trough the screen can be seen as AR, but I think they take a step further!

Probably something with lasers or "holograms" for special effects instead of the big screen, don't think they would make a Johnny Cash or Bowie

2. There’s images in the tour promo video(s). Only show up for a split second though. See Remy’s previous post of the tweet.
  3. man i want to hear something from pop so bad
  4. Down all the days!!
  5. I'd say the new songs will swap in for the SoI tunes as part of a new 'narrative.' Factor in the irreplaceables and I'm fairly sure that 'rarities' means Wild Horses + one.
  6. Originally posted by Anam:I'd say the new songs will swap in for the SoI tunes as part of a new 'narrative.' Factor in the irreplaceables and I'm fairly sure that 'rarities' means Wild Horses + one.
    he did say "rarities...playing live for the first time"

although in u2speak, a rarity could be a bonus track from SOE!
  7. Where they rehearsing?

8. I'll settle for 2.5 hours... The last time I saw Springsteen & E-Street in 2016 they played for 3.5 hours...with no break. Those guys are hard core. The only difference since 2014 was that Springsteen didn't do the back bend on tip toe all the way to the floor like he did then. He still crowd surfs though...