Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. "All the stuffs been repeated too many times"

Listen if they do new versions , with experience say it could be awesome , I just don't want cart Blanche repeats
  2. Originally posted by Timk68:The madness for me is they aren't playing the best 2 songs off the new album - Little Things / Landlady , yet mediocre stuff like American Soul & Showman are mainstays .
    They need better advice than they are getting

I agree little things, red flag day, and landlady are the 3 best songs on the album but instead they will play the mediocre stuff and recycle the IE tour
  3. Hm... Not feeling the landlady love. I'd vote little things, red flag day, and summer of love as the 3 best. Regardless - none are on the setlist. Sigh.
  4. I don’t agree with most of the negativity surrounding the rehearsal setlists but I do share the view that the songs they’ve chosen to play from SOE could have a negative impact. They left out my 2 favourite songs from SOI on I&E as well but the difference there was the songs that got played at every show from the album were still great, this time great songs like Little Things, landlady, summer Of Love and red Flag Day are getting overlooked for 3 pretty average songs in showman, Best Thing and American soul. I’ll still enjoy they 3 songs if they play them because it’s something different to other tours and I think the songs are at least decent but certainly not great or even good for u2 standards.
  5. Originally posted by POPmart07:[..]

I agree little things, red flag day, and landlady are the 3 best songs on the album but instead they will play the mediocre stuff and recycle the IE tour
    Red Flag day and Landlady????Sorry not IMO in fact I think they are the weaker songs ,they haven't played a gig yet and some of the rehearsals have been done with the PA off so ppl should hold off on their criticism also the setlist will be varied and songs will be dropped and added as the tour progresses.
  6. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Red Flag day and Landlady????Sorry not IMO in fact I think they are the weaker songs ,they haven't played a gig yet and some of the rehearsals have been done with the PA off so ppl should hold off on their criticism also the setlist will be varied and songs will be dropped and added as the tour progresses.
    Red Flag Day is fantastic. I certainly hope it gets added. Anything besides Best Thing and GOOYOW.
  7. knowing this band, no way they’ll drop those two
  8. And they shouldn’t! Best Thing was a small success for them in terms of a single.
  9. A large success relative to any singles they've released since 2004.
  10. i personally like Best Thing! it's a feel good song, same with GOOYOW
  11. i liked best thing live in são paulo