Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. Yep. Got slaughtered on twitter the other day for it.
  2. Is he seriously still just jacking sources without asking? Never learns. Let's hope it's all synced correctly, unlike several of his last projects.
  3. Originally posted by hoserama:Is he seriously still just jacking sources without asking? Never learns. Let's hope it's all synced correctly, unlike several of his last projects.
    He never credited me for using my photos.
  4. FFS Girls! did he steal your car too??
  5. Originally posted by hoserama:Is he seriously still just jacking sources without asking? Never learns. Let's hope it's all synced correctly, unlike several of his last projects.
    I think he had his YT account banned for a while because of that...
  6. I love Paulo's videos. Why the hate? Honestly just curious.
  7. ooooppps they must be all downloading his fine work!
  8. If you put your photos Or audio or video’s on the internet like YouTube, why do you want your permission for to use it by soemeone who maken something from it. It’s open source?? Like the taper asked permission to tape the concert?
  9. This is the general tour topic for E&I, we're drifting from talking about the tour to talk about copyright matters. So let's stick to general tour discussions please
  10. Originally posted by Pipo:If you put your photos Or audio or video’s on the internet like YouTube, why do you want your permission for to use it by soemeone who maken something from it. It’s open source?? Like the taper asked permission to tape the concert?
    My thoughts but I didn’t want to get involved since im not really into the tapers world
  11. If everyone thinks like you,tapers stop share all their recordings... do you want it to happen?