Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. Again, let’s keep this ontopic. You are all free to open a topic about copyrights.

2. He didn't ask me, but my name is listed in the credits.

Poor form. At least the times I've used others footage (Roxy 2015), I reached out to everyone possible before inclusion.
  3. I think unfortunately this is something tapers will need to accept going forward. I don’t agree with it and it seems like most people are happy to use good etiquette when it comes to this stuff but there will always be people out there who have there own set of rules. I’m sure the bootlegs getting sold are already putting tapers of sharing things as it is and this issue about not asking for permission won’t help either but it’s not going to go away. I just hope the tapers can see past it to some extent and still be happy to provide fans with there recordings.
  4. Oh, many of us have accepted it as a reality that many folks are jerks and will do it anyways. It gets factored into decisions on whether to release or not. But we can still call a jerkface a jerkface when it happens 😊

Sorry Remy, last post. We should start a separate Vetri/U2brazil/leechers bitching thread.
  5. I wish I’d managed to swing Atlanta. I probably could’ve, really.... o well...
  6. Bono's lost his range. He sounds like he's reading from a teleprompter at a karaoke bar when he "sings" as well. And it's not because he's gotten older. Listening to the boots from 2018, glad I didn't bother to go to any shows. How the mighty fall. Cy Curnan still sounds good though
  7. Originally posted by INCA:Bono's lost his range. He sounds like he's reading from a teleprompter at a karaoke bar when he "sings" as well. And it's not because he's gotten older. Listening to the boots from 2018, glad I didn't bother to go to any shows. How the mighty fall. Cy Curnan still sounds good though [YouTube Video]
    Everyone's opinion is theirs and to be respected, but speak for yourself LOL...no, he's not singing like he was in 1991, but he's still got a decent singing voice which he is more responsible with and respecting now than ever before. Except for the smoking SMH
  8. Listening to the boots from 2018, glad I didn't bother to go to any shows. How the mighty fall.

Personally, I saw two shows and I'm really glad I went for the spectacle that it was and for the story that it told. I feel I would have missed out had I not seen it but that's my view; yours is obviously different and that's your prerogative
    he's not singing like he was in 1991, but he's still got a decent singing voice

He's not singing like he was in 1983 either and that's my biggest lament of Bono and the band in general. I fell in love with a band that was frenetic, raw, passionate and rudimentary in its musical skills. As Bono mastered the art of singing and they became more polished in their abilities, I think they lost a little of that something which made them unique and stand out. That's not to say they're worse or anything, they are a better band for it but a different band nonetheless.
  9. I'm looking for a Berlin November 13 18 ticket stub if anyone has one.