Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. I loved it too. Thought the Starman snippet fit pretty well too.
  2. Are there any recordings of the full set rehearsals?
  3. From Vancouver 2017? Yes, Nuno and I had released stuff from it. I have the full two weeks recorded.
  4. Is that for JT 17? I'm enquiring about the full set rehearsals for EI 2018.
  5. That's cool. Although I'm mainly interested in the first full rehearsal set where Acrobat and Wild Horses are in the first part of the setlist.

6. I was in the website of Stufish and looked at their pics of e+i tour and came across this one. The band never rehearsed Crazy Tonight though, did they? It just seems so random to me that they created a pic of that song, so maybe it was an early idea and they envisioned it like it’s shown here. The remix version of 360 tour could have been fun.
  7. Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:[image]
    I was in the website of Stufish and looked at their pics of e+i tour and came across this one. The band never rehearsed Crazy Tonight though, did they? It just seems so random to me that they created a pic of that song, so maybe it was an early idea and they envisioned it like it’s shown here. The remix version of 360 tour could have been fun.
    When i go to a concert i wanna hear live music. That remix had nothing to do with live music. And yes...i don't like those pre recorded stuff of last tours either, but at least they play live with the tape, which wasn't hardly the case with crazy tonight
  8. Could have worked well in the screen or as a b stage song after the intermission.
  9. Even Better served the same purpose with the remix version and the faces on screen (just like I'll Go Crazy). The big difference is that EBTTRT is a great song while Crazy is lame.
  10. That is a relief they never went with I’ll go crazy over real thing assuming it was the remix version of I’ll go crazy, I’d actually quite like to hear the normal version live in person.
  11. I like the remix. It's a bop.