Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. RIP "Drowning Man"
  2. I feel like officially releasing a clip of them rehearsing the song kind of pushes them into actually performing it. Even if it's just a few times... Wild Horses would be a perfect innocence/experience track, I really hope it's a tour staple!!
  3. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:I feel like officially releasing a clip of them rehearsing the song kind of pushes them into actually performing it. Even if it's just a few times... Wild Horses would be a perfect innocence/experience track, I really hope it's a tour staple!!
    360 Tour had a small clip of Drowning Man being rehearsed On U2.com.....they never played it to a crowd.
  4. I would love to hear Drowning man live, but not counting on it. It's clever marketing to leak video's like that.
    Nonetheless i am sure some rarities will happen.
  5. i wonder what other songs theyve been looking at...
  6. If you look up.....is this rehearsed in the Crystal Ballroom?

Are there more easter eggs?

A line in Wild horses says..... "Well you lied to me, cause I asked U2"....
  7. Originally posted by snortier:If you look up.....is this rehearsed in the Crystal Ballroom?

Are there more easter eggs?

A line in Wild horses says..... "Well you lied to me, cause I asked U2"....
    Brilliant
  8. I think it'll end up like ASOH did on TJT 2017 or how Miracle Drug did on I&E.
  9. Sadly this is the case on most tours recently. Anything interesting gets dropped eventually. Hope not though.
  10. And this trend will continue. They expect that the crowd will love it, and if they play Wild Horses then most of the crowd will not get into it, which is what I'd expect to. And then they'll drop it.

They should just lower their crowd expectations for these songs and appreciate that us die-hards absolutely love it.
  11. WH sounded great on Vertigo.