Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. A dream came true. Watching U2 concerts at their hometown + road tripping to Ireland.

What else to say?
  2. Oh man. I was searching that megaphone shirt during the last two Berlin shows, but couldn't find one on the merch stands. I even was asking people where they got them from. Seems like the were sold out very quickly and I couldn't get one. :-(
    Now I'm thinking about buying one from a show I wasn't at. Not feeling good about it. Do you think they will be reproduced for the webshop? Maybe with the additional date for the third Berlin show?
  3. Originally posted by bruno_handler:Oh man. I was searching that megaphone shirt during the last two Berlin shows, but couldn't find one on the merch stands. I even was asking people where they got them from. Seems like the were sold out very quickly and I couldn't get one. :-(
    Now I'm thinking about buying one from a show I wasn't at. Not feeling good about it. Do you think they will be reproduced for the webshop? Maybe with the additional date for the third Berlin show?
    The Berlin one in the webshop just has the original dates.
  4. Sorry to change the direction of the conversation but still related to the topic, I wonder if we’ll get the Berlin show on tv around Christmas time like the Paris show. Would be cool to get to view it and save it to my tv before any dvd release.
  5. Cannot accept that this tour is over. I refuse to accept its over. It was the best tour that I have ever seen. I got so close to the band at times it was unbelievable. Normally they're just four blokes who you see on YouTube etc. But to actually see them inches in front of you is something ill never forget. Devastated that we wont see this stage set up again. I heard songs that I thought I never hear in my life. I'll listen back to the Berlin gig tonight. That show was something else..
  6. Originally posted by SJKamal:Cannot accept that this tour is over. I refuse to accept its over. It was the best tour that I have ever seen. I got so close to the band at times it was unbelievable. Normally they're just four blokes who you see on YouTube etc. But to actually see them inches in front of you is something ill never forget. Devastated that we wont see this stage set up again. I heard songs that I thought I never hear in my life. I'll listen back to the Berlin gig tonight. That show was something else..
    After all the fantastic words about the Berlin show, I really can't wait for the tour dvd
  7. Question for anyone that was at the Berlin show, how lively was the audience? Hopefully people were a bit extra excited for the cameras. Glad to hear people put their phones away.
    Some of the DVDs released have had very subdued looking audiences, although the crowd noise is always overdubbed loudly.
  8. Originally posted by bruno_handler:Oh man. I was searching that megaphone shirt during the last two Berlin shows, but couldn't find one on the merch stands. I even was asking people where they got them from. Seems like the were sold out very quickly and I couldn't get one. :-(

I really wanted a Berlin shirt too, so I bought the hoodie version of this one instead: https://www.seedshirt.de/u2tourberlinshirt2018-2

It's from U2tours.de, the German fanclub, and they have other designs for Berlin as well (just the final night). I saw some guys at Hansa wearing it, and it looked really nice, with the fading september 1st date and all. There's no band related image on the front though, just the 'Siegessaule'.
  9. The u2tours.de shirts were excellent.
    Pity the official merchandise has been so poor over the last four years.
    Only bought the yellow stars shirt,wasn't impressed with the venue specific one.
  10. Originally posted by EthanD:Question for anyone that was at the Berlin show, how lively was the audience? Hopefully people were a bit extra excited for the cameras. Glad to hear people put their phones away.
    Some of the DVDs released have had very subdued looking audiences, although the crowd noise is always overdubbed loudly.

5:40 onwards

I was on the rail at the e-stage next to some Argentinians - we were going crazy during the first four songs.