1. Almost every day!
  2. Bits and pieces here and there. As a whole, once or twice a month.
  3. Still listen almost everyday some songs more than others but over all still love it and can't wait for Berlin to hear it live
  4. I'm listened right now
  5. I don't really listen to it anymore, I haven't given it a full run through since December. Still got the vinyl in its shrink wrap, the next listen will be when that gets unraveled.

I just don't get it, maybe someday I will.
  6. Hasn’t got a run through since the second week after release. Just a few songs don’t get skipped when my library is shuffling.
  7. Every day, especially the BBC special.
  8. Funny to see that most of the long term members and contributors to this site are the ones who aren't so obsessed with it while the fans claiming it's the bee's knees are newer and were less active before the release
  9. Once a week
  10. I really like Love is All We Have Left and Lights of Home, so if I'm working, it's easy to just let it run from the top. Only songs I ever revisit on their own are Red Flag Day and Love is Bigger - RFD all the time, Love is Bigger only rarely.
  11. just listened last night , first time in at least 3 months and i really liked it!
  12. Originally posted by dylbagz:Funny to see that most of the long term members and contributors to this site are the ones who aren't so obsessed with it while the fans claiming it's the bee's knees are newer and were less active before the release
    Interesting observation.

I think I would be putting in a bit more "effort" if I was planning to attend a show this June. If things change, maybe I'll jump back on the bandwagon.