1. Gave it a listen yesterday. Still really good! I don’t listen to it too much now though but part of that is because I’m not seeing the tour and I’m really bummed out about it.
  2. Same here.
    I dusted it off this week to start warming up.

I still love the "Red Flag Day - There is a Light" stretch (specially RFD, Showman and LL).

Listening to the rest of the album is like going to the gym or something like that... I find the idea of doing it really tiresome, I really try to avoid it, but once I'm there, I actually enjoy it, a lot... although I get tired soon and then I don't want to comeback for a couple of days.
  3. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    Same here.
    I dusted it off this week to start warming up.

I still love the "Red Flag Day - There is a Light" stretch (specially RFD, Showman and LL).

Listening to the rest of the album is like going to the gym or something like that... I find the idea of doing it really tiresome, I really try to avoid it, but once I'm there, I actually enjoy it, a lot... although I get tired soon and then I don't want to comeback for a couple of days.
    Love that gym comparison! Haha
  4. I still play SoE from time to time but skip from Get Out Of Your Own Way through to The Little Things (or it might come on shuffle). That stretch (from 4 to 8) just isn't good.
  5. nothing at all, pure rubbish
  6. at least twice a week.
    great album: mature, subdued and powerfull.
  7. In comparison to AB, JT, Zooropa, and Pop the album just doesn't stack up, however there are some really good moments on it. I think I just have to realize that modern U2 will never be 90s U2 to me.
  8. How much do you still listen to SOE after 4 months?

Still on a regular basis, every few days or more often 42.9%
    Less then when it came out, but still regularly 28.7%
    Almost not anymore, occasionally 15.3%
    I barely listened to Songs of Experience at all 8.1%
    I don't really listen to Songs of Experience anymore 4.8%
  9. Occasionally, but thats normal.
    Just my favorite songs of SOE on a mixed playlist with other favorite songs in my playlist.