2018-05-02 - Tulsa
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 29
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by SJKamal:[image]
    Had a look at ticket sales for this earlier on Ticketmaster. Still loads of tickets left (not including re sale ones). Not sold very well!

EDIT: Pinks are resale.
    Don't worry it will be sold out on the night still a month left before it kicks off also this is U2s 3rd tour of the US in 3 years the scramble for tickets is not as frantic as usual ,the pricing for tickets is crazy and has put a lot of people off plus SOE hasn't exactly set the world alight
  2. Another dig at SOE
  3. But still better than the shit that is put out nowadays
  4. No way will this sell out . Be interesting to see how low resale prices get , they got pretty low on ie tour sub $20
  5. I still cant fathom that after over-saturating the US market last year, they (and who is "they" - LN?) thought it would be smart to open the tour in a relatively remote location in the US ,and charge ridiculous prices to boot. I am sure it wont sell out even sub $20. Embarassing.
  6. I don't know, Tulsa is a fairly large city, and in part of the country U2 doesn't visit too often. It still seems like maybe they should've waited til autumn to tour the US again though...
  7. Does seem a bizarre location to kick off the tour .
    Be like starting it in Kettering in the UK
  8. Tulsa is 47th biggest town/city in US
    UK equivalent is Oldham
  9. It will end up selling out. The Roger Waters show was the same way last year (at the same venue). There were probably 2-3000 tickets left the week of the show and they sold them in the 3-4 days leading up to the show.

Oklahomans can be....slow.

I say that as someone who has lived here for 35 years haha!
  10. Two words:

Flaming Lips
  11. Looking like popmart 2.0
  12. The US is a lot bigger than the Uk though so it’s no comparison. Tulsa has a population Of over 400,000 people. Good for the people who live there that probably expected to have to travel a bit to see a show prior to the announcement.