2018-05-02 - Tulsa
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 29
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Waiting the bootleg 5 stars!!
  2. why i cant wait for a good >bootleg< too? i dont like the audio of some youtube videos, so is only my taste, hope you respect
  3. I also want a Tulsa Bootleg!

4. Seriously best show I’ve attended, I want a bootleg more than a fat kid wants cake haha
  5. Ok... there's nothing wrong with waiting for a bootleg (we're all waiting after all).
    Is just that is considered very rude to ask for it, and even to just say that you're waiting for it.

Just don't do it.

Wait for it patiently in silence, if you really need to mention it, do it in real life to the person at your right, but don't post it in here. Even if it's not your intention, it feels like you're pushing and people don't like to feel pushed, much less if it's for something they have no obligation to do it and that they're doing it for free.

Don't think that if nobody says that they want the bootleg, then it won't be uploaded or it would take more time. Is the other way around, the more you mention it, the more chance that someone gets upset about it and decides not to upload it.
    So, please don't keep saying it.

Thank you.
  6. Originally posted by Bloodraven:Ok... there's nothing wrong with waiting for a bootleg (we're all waiting after all).
    Is just that is considered very rude to ask for it, and even to just say that you're waiting for it.

Just don't do it.

Wait for it patiently in silence, if you really need to mention it, do it in real life to the person at your right, but don't post it in here. Even if it's not your intention, it feels like you're pushing and people don't like to feel pushed, much less if it's for something they have no obligation to do it and that they're doing it for free.

Don't think that if nobody says that they want the bootleg, then it won't be uploaded or it would take more time. Is the other way around, the more you mention it, the more chance that someone gets upset about it and decides not to upload it.

Thank you.
    I feel like I should pin this to every E+I thread. Thank you.
    A reminder that mindlessly asking for bootlegs hours or days after a show is motive for a temporary ban.
  7. We're in a fan club, open to people around the world, i think it's normal fans express their enthusiasm and how anxious they are to listen to bootlegs / videos / audios / etc related to the band, it's not pressure, if anyone here does, really deserves some warning, nobody is demanding anything, otherwise this is just the honest and simple expression of fans who love the band.
  8. Originally posted by Bloodraven:Ok... there's nothing wrong with waiting for a bootleg (we're all waiting after all).

Just don't do it.

Thank you.
    God bless you. I think we might just send this as newsletter to all of our 68,237 members.
  9. You'll get your wish soon guys. I audio-recorded the U2 Tulsa show, figuring it was for my own enjoyment. I figured there'd be lots of tapers for the first show of the tour. I sure was surprised when I started looking on here and the torrent sites.. almost 2 weeks later, no Tulsa shows. So it looks like mine needs to be heard!

As for quality I give it a B+, and it's the whole show. I hope to be uploading it tonight.. enjoy!

Thanks,
    Ken
  10. Originally posted by dionyzus:You'll get your wish soon guys. I audio-recorded the U2 Tulsa show, figuring it was for my own enjoyment. I figured there'd be lots of tapers for the first show of the tour. I sure was surprised when I started looking on here and the torrent sites.. almost 2 weeks later, no Tulsa shows. So it looks like mine needs to be heard!

As for quality I give it a B+, and it's the whole show. I hope to be uploading it tonight.. enjoy!

Thanks,
    Ken
    Hi Ken, welcome to the site We're glad to hear that, and are very thankful in advance. If you need any help uploading or submitting the recording just throw me a line!
  11. Originally posted by dionyzus:You'll get your wish soon guys. I audio-recorded the U2 Tulsa show, figuring it was for my own enjoyment. I figured there'd be lots of tapers for the first show of the tour. I sure was surprised when I started looking on here and the torrent sites.. almost 2 weeks later, no Tulsa shows. So it looks like mine needs to be heard!

Thanks,
    Ken