2018-05-02 - Tulsa
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 29
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Not a chance especially on opening night they could fill that Arena with celebs and press only if they wanted to.
  2. Lower bowl is almost completely sold. Upper bowl tix will move closer to the show with the price reduction.

I usually wait until the week of the show to buy BOK Center concert tickets. Different story with U2 playing here though. Had to lock down that GA ticket immediately.
  3. Press and celebrities don't know where Tulsa is.

Not even Google knows the city!
  4. Originally posted by rastacruz:Lower bowl is almost completely sold. Upper bowl tix will move closer to the show with the price reduction.

I usually wait until the week of the show to buy BOK Center concert tickets. Different story with U2 playing here though. Had to lock down that GA ticket immediately.

You might mean nearly completely sold and being resold on the secondary market, right?

5. Here is my wish for the opening night of the tour:

6. Maybe you don't but a lot of big bands have played there Gnr and Foo fighters to name but two.
  7. My knowledge of locations etc in the states is pretty limited and I don’t know much about Tulsa but I had heard of it prior to the show announcement. The venue looks like more than a fitting place to start the tour though between having a high capacity and being visually quite impressive.
  8. I thought Tulsa was well known because of Friends.
  9. Sorry for the poor grammar above. No edit feature.
  10. Western swing, baby!

I don’t know what the fuss about opening the tour in Tulsa is about. It’s not like it’s in the middle of nowhere or some small town. It’s a fairly major city, bigger than all but nine in the UK. I’m actually pretty jealous - I wish I could head out to Tulsa for the show, it seems like a pretty cool city.