1. Originally posted by LucasVenencia:1. 26
    2. Lights of Home, American Soul, GOOYOW, Blackout, Little Things, Love Is Bigger..., Summer of Love, Best Thing.
    3. Please, Wild Horses, Bad,
    3. Please, Wild Horses, Bad, Last Night on Earth, Seconds
  2. 1. 23
    2. You’re the Best Thing About Me, Get Out of Your Own Way, American Soul, The Blackout, The Showman, Red Flag Day, Little Things, Love is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way
    3. Who’s Gonna ride Your Wild Horses, With or Without You, One, Bullet the Blue Sky, Gone
  3. Originally posted by Larlar:1. 23
    2. You’re the Best Thing About Me, Get Out of Your Own Way, American Soul, The Blackout, The Showman, Red Flag Day, Little Things, Love is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way
    3. Who’s Gonna ride Your Wild Horses, With or Without You, One, Bullet the Blue Sky, Gone
    No WOWY
  4. 1. 23

2. Lights Of Home
    You're The Best Thing About Me
    Get Out Of Your Own Way
    American Soul
    The Little Things That Give You Away
    The Blackout
    13 (There Is A Light)

3. Even Better Than The Real Thing
    Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    Discothèque
    Please
    Every Breaking Wave
  5. 1. 26
    2. American Soul, Get Out Of Your Own Way, You're The Best Thing About Me, Summer Of Love. Red Flag Day, Love Is Bigger Than Anything In It's Way, Landlady, 13
    3. Until The End Of The World, Gone, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Cedarwood Road, Walk On
  6. 1. 23

2. Lights of Home, YTBTAM, GOOYOW, American Soul, The Blackout, LIBTAIIW, The Showman

3. Streets, Wild Horses, Miracle of Joey Ramone, Beautiful Day, Until The End of the World
  7. Originally posted by Remy:1. Predict the number of unique songs U2 will play on the opening night, excluding snippets and intermission.
    2. Predict which songs from Songs of Experience U2 will play on the opening night, including the bonus track Book Of Your Heart.
    3. Predict 5 songs (other than all SOE tracks + Sunday Bloody Sunday, Pride, Streets, WOWY, Beautiful Day, Elevation, Vertigo and One) that you think U2 will play on the opening night.

1. 24
    2. Lights Of Home, You're The Best Thing About Me, Get Out Of Your Own Way, American Soul, Love Is Bigger Than Anything In It's Way, The Blackout, The Little Things That Give You Away, Red Flag Day
    3. Every Breaking Wave, The Fly, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, Discotheque, Desire
  8. 1. 23
    2. Lights of Home, Best Thing, Get Out of Your Own Way, American Soul, Red Flag Day, Little Things, Blackout, Love is Bigger
    3. Who's Gonna Ride, The Fly, Kite, Discotheque, Until the End of the World
  9. 25
    Love is all we have left, get out of your own way, American soul, blackout, landlady, love is bigger than anything in its way, red flag day, lights of home.
    Who's gonna ride your wild horses, mofo, last night on earth, discotheque
  10. 25
    Love is all we have left, get out of your own way, American soul, blackout, landlady, love is bigger than anything in its way, red flag day, lights of home.
    Who's gonna ride your wild horses, mofo, last night on earth, discotheque, lemon
  11. 1. 26
    2. LOH, YTBTAM, GOOYOW, AS, SOL, RFD, TS, TLTTGYA, TB, LIBTAIIW.
    3. Whos Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, Red Hill Mining Town, Stuck In A Moment, City Of Blinding Lights, All I Want Is You.
  12. 1. 23
    2. Lights Of Home, You're The Best Thing About Me, Get Out Of Your Own Way, American Soul, Red Flag Day, The Blackout, Love Is Bigger Than Anything In It's Way
    3. Until The End Of The World, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, Every Breaking Wave, Bullet The Blue Sky, All I Want Is You