1. I hope they shake the encore up a bit
    I don't think I can take the happy meal offerings of Beautiful Day , Elevation and Vertigo anymore
  2. 1 - 26
    2 - the blackout, youre the best thing about me, red flag day. get out of youre own way, American soul.
    3. I will follow, song for someone, Mysterious ways, silver and gold, like a song...(my personal favorite)
  3. 25

Lights of Home, Best Thing, Get Out Of Your Own Way, American Soul, Summer Of Love, Red Flag Day, Little Things, Blackout, Love Is Bigger

Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, Discotheque, New Year's Day, Every Breaking Wave, Zoo Station
  4. 1. 25
    2. Lights of Home, Best Thing, GOOYOW, Little Things, Blackout, Love Is Bigger, American Soul, Summer Of Love
    3. Discotheque, Drowning Man, I will Follow, Wild Horses, The Fly

5. For all the people not reading the requirements in Question 3.
  6. 1. 24
    2. Blackout, You're The Best Thing About Me, Get Out Of Your Own Way, American Soul, Love Is Bigger, The Showman, Lights Of Home
    3. The Fly, Please, Kite, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, Discothèque
  7. 1.) 22 Songs
    2.) Love Is All We Have Left, Lights Of Home, You're The Best Thing About Me, Get Out Of Your Own Way, American Soul, Red Flag Day, The Little Things That Give You Away and The Blackout (8 songs)
    3.) I Will Follow, Until The End Of The World, Every Breaking Wave, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses and Bullet The Blue Sky.
  8. 1.) 22 Songs
    2.) Love Is All We Have Left, Lights Of Home, You're The Best Thing About Me, Get Out Of Your Own Way, American Soul, Red Flag Day, The Little Things That Give You Away and The Blackout (8 songs)
    3.) I Will Follow, Until The End Of The World, Every Breaking Wave, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses and Bullet The Blue Sky.
  9. Originally posted by Faceman2000:1. 24
    2. Lights of Home, Best Thing, GOoYOW, American Soul, Showman, Little Things, Blackout, Love Is Bigger
    3. Streets, Vertigo, Until the End of the World, One, Beautiful Day

Scratch out my previous #3, apparently I'm illiterate.

3. Until the End of the World, I Will Follow, Every Breaking Wave, The Fly, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
  10. 1. 25
    2. Lights of home, Best thing, Own way, American soul, little things.
    3. Mofo, Breathe, still haven't found, Desire, The fly.
  11. 1. 27
    2. Best Thing, Get out of your own way, American Soul, Blackout, Lights of Home
    3. Mysterious Ways, Until the end of the World, New Years Day, Every Breaking Wave, City of Blinding Lights
  12. 1. 25
    2. You're the best thing about me, Love is Bigger, Lights of Home, American soul, Get out of your own way, Blackout
    3. Who's going to ride your wild horses, Until the end of the world , Another time another place, Electric co, Every Breaking Wave