1. U2 e+i tour 2018 - May 2nd - Tulsa, Oklahoma
    1- 22 Songs
    2- Lights of home / You're the best thing about me / Get out of your own way / American soul / Red Flag Day / The little things that give you away / The Blackout / 13 (there is a light)
    3- Every breaking wave / Song for someone / The Miracle (of Joey Ramone) / Bullet the blue sky / Who's gonna ride your wild horses
  2. 1- 24 songs
    2- Lights of Home, You're The Best Thing About Me, Get Out Of Your Own Way, American Soul, Summer of Love, Red Flag Day, The Little Things That Give You Away, The Blackout, Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way, 13 (There is a Light)
    3- Every Breaking Wave, Bullet The Blue Sky, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, City Of Blinding Lights, All I Want Is You
  3. 1 - 24 songs
    2 - Love Is All We Have Left; Lights of Home; You’re The Best Thing About Me; Get Out of Your Own Way; American Soul; Summer of Love; Red Flag Day; The Little Things That Give You Away; The Blackout.
    3 - Like A Song; All I Want Is You; Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses; Discotheque; Every Breaking Wave.
  4. 1 - 25 songs
    2 - Love Is All We Have Left, Lights of Home, You’re The Best Thing About Me, Get Out of Your Own Way, American Soul, Summer of Love, Red Flag Day, The Little Things That Give You Away, Landlady, The Blackout, Love is bigger than anything in this way.
    3 - All I Want Is You, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, The Refugee, Discotheque, Magnificient
  5. 1. 25
    2. Love Is All We Have Left, Lights Of Home, Best Thing, GOOYOW, American Soul, Summer Of Love, Little Things, Landlady, Love Is Bigger & 13.
    3. Who's Gonna Ride, Lemon, Seconds, Gone & Please
  6. 1 - 23 songs
    2 - Love Is All We Have Left
    Lights of Home
    You're The Best Thing About Me
    Get Out Of Your Own Way
    American Soul
    Summer of Love
    Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way
    3 - Every Breaking Wave
    Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    Until The End Of The World
    City Of Blinding Lights
    All I Want Is You
  7. Why so many saying Wild Horses ? Did I miss something??
  8. A clip was posted on u2’s official Facebook/ twittter showing them rehearsing it.
  9. Makes sense now
  10. 1 - 24
    2 - Lights of Home, You're The Best Thing About Me, Get Out Of Your Own Way, American Soul, Summer Of Love, The Little Things That Give You Away, The Blackout, Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way
    3 Mofo, discotheque, staring at the sun, last night on earth, please, wake up dead man
  11. 1. 25
    2. Lights of home, Best Thing, GOOYOW, American Soul, Summer of love, Red flag day, Little Things, Blackout & Love is bigger.
    3. Until the end of the world, Stuck in a moment, City of blinding lights, Song for someone & Every Breaking Wave.