1. Thanks for making me aware. They weren't indeed (this one and The Showman). Fixed now!
  2. Just got my LIBTAIIW shirt yesterday! Excited. Much quicker than a u2.com subscription gift, I'll tell you that! Nice looking shirt...
  3. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:Just got my LIBTAIIW shirt yesterday! Excited. Much quicker than a u2.com subscription gift, I'll tell you that! Nice looking shirt...
    Pics!
  4. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:Just got my LIBTAIIW shirt yesterday! Excited. Much quicker than a u2.com subscription gift, I'll tell you that! Nice looking shirt...
    Whats the quality like?
  5. Quality of all Spreadshirt shirts is very good, you just need to make sure you wash them inside out. I have lots of them and most of them are still great after a few years

And the nice thing is, if its not good for whatever reason you get a refund or a new shirt. Even after some time.
  6. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Quality of all Spreadshirt shirts is very good, you just need to make sure you wash them inside out. I have lots of them and most of them are still great after a few years

And the nice thing is, if its not good for whatever reason you get a refund or a new shirt. Even after some time.
    Good to hear! Planning to buy a couple t shirts soon..
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Quality of all Spreadshirt shirts is very good, you just need to make sure you wash them inside out. I have lots of them and most of them are still great after a few years

And I actually think this tee is more durable than the last round! (which is still going strong)

8. Got my own shirts for this tour today. They look incredible, even better than last year.

9. Just ordered these two. Should arrive a week before I go on Holiday which will be nice. Can wear "Summer of Love" and "Red Flag Day" whilst listening to the songs on a beach. Seems fitting. Thats also now 2/5 shows sorted, just need 3 more tops to catch my eye
  10. They seem to be more durable and rugged...
  11. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:Just got my LIBTAIIW shirt yesterday! Excited. Much quicker than a u2.com subscription gift, I'll tell you that! Nice looking shirt...
    Even my AliExpress /DHGate deliveries are delivered faster than a U2.com gift ?

Nice shirts chosen by the way!