1. So Many Stars ordered....
    Very happy that he is released.
  2. appreciate it! will probably squeak if I ever come across you wearing that
  3. I must admit, I really do love that Red Flag Day tee, I'll be buying that!
  4. Ordered my LIBTAIIW on Friday, Hopefully it'll be here in time for the show...

5. I will definitely wear it on one of the 2nd nights in Amsterdam.
    I think the 2nd night, I have GA for this night.
  6. I'm not really sure where to take this question, but here goes. I very, very much love the Shirts of Experience, and am considering buying at least two of them. The one I would love to get the most is the Red Flag Day one with the Paradise lyric, except... it got the lyric wrong. It may be a small, quickly made mistake and easy to slip through, I get that. But having the shirt read 'Paradise is a place you can see when it's yours' rather than the correct 'Paradise is a place you can't see when it's yours' just makes it miss the entire point it's supposed to make.

Now I know that a lot of work goes into these designs and shirts, and that correcting this error is probably a lot harder than it sounds when I ask it like that. But still, that is exactly what I want to ask. Is it possible to get that shirt design changed to the right lyric? If not, I would understand, but I for one would be really grateful if it could be done.
  7. Originally posted by WietseV:I'm not really sure where to take this question, but here goes. I very, very much love the Shirts of Experience, and am considering buying at least two of them. The one I would love to get the most is the Red Flag Day one with the Paradise lyric, except... it got the lyric wrong. It may be a small, quickly made mistake and easy to slip through, I get that. But having the shirt read 'Paradise is a place you can see when it's yours' rather than the correct 'Paradise is a place you can't see when it's yours' just makes it miss the entire point it's supposed to make.

Now I know that a lot of work goes into these designs and shirts, and that correcting this error is probably a lot harder than it sounds when I ask it like that. But still, that is exactly what I want to ask. Is it possible to get that shirt design changed to the right lyric? If not, I would understand, but I for one would be really grateful if it could be done.
    We’ve noticed just these last few days and will issue a new design these days. I’ll let you know when but should be any day