1. Originally posted by WietseV:I'm not really sure where to take this question, but here goes. I very, very much love the Shirts of Experience, and am considering buying at least two of them. The one I would love to get the most is the Red Flag Day one with the Paradise lyric, except... it got the lyric wrong. It may be a small, quickly made mistake and easy to slip through, I get that. But having the shirt read 'Paradise is a place you can see when it's yours' rather than the correct 'Paradise is a place you can't see when it's yours' just makes it miss the entire point it's supposed to make.

Now I know that a lot of work goes into these designs and shirts, and that correcting this error is probably a lot harder than it sounds when I ask it like that. But still, that is exactly what I want to ask. Is it possible to get that shirt design changed to the right lyric? If not, I would understand, but I for one would be really grateful if it could be done.
    Fixed! We made some improvements to the shirt as well as corrected the text
  2. That’s just awesome, thank you very much!

3. New shirt for The Showman, for men, women and kids!
  4. New Love Is Bigger designs! More to come, but here are the first two. Also, Summer Of Love is now available in a darker color to better suit darker shirts

5. Nice!
    I would buy one of those too but I don't think they would arrive before I leave for New York

6. Real Family
  7. The love is bigger shirt with the single Logo is epic.
  8. For anyone that bought the very first love is bigger t shirt with just the lyrics written across it and for men, I’ve read they are quite long made from the reviews. Should I buy a size smaller than normal or would that make it quite tight on the body? I know I can just send it back anyway but would rather get it right first time.

9. A new alternate version of The Best Thing is now available for men, women and kids