2018-05-15 - Inglewood
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Originally posted by eddiemonsoon:maybe we could have a name the first one competition? Alternatively combine it into the drunk thread and everytime Bono does name someone you have to have a drink. Disclaimer: u2start is not responsible for anyone who ends up in accident and emergency due to liver failure.

I'm totally up for it lol. Gonna go to the supermarket and get some Guinness, and tell my boss I won't be coming to work tomorrow.
  2. Will he ever sing

"...see the world in green and blue, always the same people right in front of you..."

during Beautiful Day?
  3. Originally posted by Papo:Will he ever sing

"...see the world in green and blue, always the same people right in front of you..."

during Beautiful Day?
    Someone please hijack his teleprompter and put this lines into BD's lyrics, pretty pretty please

4. Originally posted by eddiemonsoon:maybe we could have a name the first one competition? Alternatively combine it into the drunk thread and everytime Bono does name someone you have to have a drink. Disclaimer: u2start is not responsible for anyone who ends up in accident and emergency due to liver failure.
    I'm in if we're not including One.
  5. There's double points for getting through One with your eyesight intact.
  6. Any fan meet ups? I'll be there by 2ish. Also where does the band do the meet and greet at the venue and what time?

7. I just caught the Alarm at UCLA last Sunday and Mike Peters says he's going to check out the show this Tuesday.... I'm guessing if not a name check during BD, then at least a "Blaze of Glory," snippet somewhere.... maybe during SBS?
  8. You can't sing going out in a blaze of glory in SBS that is entirely the wrong message. If he starts early with the namechecking then knocking on heavens door may show up in beautiful day.
  9. jesus christ that is just so wrong what was he thinking.

The first verse of spirit of 76 is almost perfect for the scenario
  10. Originally posted by eddiemonsoon:maybe we could have a name the first one competition? Alternatively combine it into the drunk thread and everytime Bono does name someone you have to have a drink. Disclaimer: u2start is not responsible for anyone who ends up in accident and emergency due to liver failure.

I love this idea.