2018-05-15 - Inglewood
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Tough call. That's my favorite, but we've already listened to it live, AND I think the only place where it fits in the Setlist is replacing Acrobat.

Sure, if I had the chance of asking for one just one song it wouldn't be the Showman, and probably would've gone nuts and ask for something like The Fool, so there's that
  2. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    Tough call. That's my favorite, but we've already listened to it live, AND I think the only place where it fits in the Setlist is replacing Acrobat.

Sure, if I had the chance of asking for one just one song it wouldn't be the Showman, and probably would've gone nuts and ask for something like The Fool, so there's that
    I didn't it last year. I know it's a tough one for them because of its theme, but it would enhance the setlist. Maybe as a set closer or in the encore

It's I think the most "experience-like" song in the whole album
  3. Originally posted by DerBFreund:
    I know it's a tough one for them because of its theme, but it would enhance the setlist. Maybe as a set closer or in the encore
    Well, I'd gladly trade it for One, so yep, I'm with you on that one.

Definitely.
  4. Give me Horses or give me death
  5. Things I've heard the techs testing the instruments ?
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Dallas played the AIWIY rift Bass tech doing the fly bass lick and the drummer doing the EBTTRT drum intro in the screen

Doesnt mean anything though
  6. For the people complaining of the encore: They could solve that problem by putting The Little Things in the place of City of Blinding lights to end the main set.
    Then move City of Blinding lights as the encore opener and there you got.
  7. Anyone else doing red zone here? I'm chilling in North section