1. Apparently the guy Bruno fancies himself such an audio wizard that he's remastered Pop and Joshua Tree. I checked out Joshua Tree, and half the songs are in mono, they're heavily compressed, and the mid-highs sound really thin and unnatural. Thumbs down!

I think next time U2BR should plan ahead and get their own taper in the doors.
  2. That's why I don't give a s##t about multicams of multiple nights... Sounds so artificial... Because the "concert" that this productions shows never happens... And about stole audios.. I think this kind of attitude make the tapers think more about share their records

3. Audio sounds pretty terrible too many splices from too many different sources !
  4. Yeah, I posted that before hearing it (and of course well before the shitstorm that came later with sources being used without permission, etc). I take it back!
  5. Originally posted by hoserama:Apparently the guy Bruno fancies himself such an audio wizard that he's remastered Pop and Joshua Tree. I checked out Joshua Tree, and half the songs are in mono, they're heavily compressed, and the mid-highs sound really thin and unnatural. Thumbs down!

I think next time U2BR should plan ahead and get their own taper in the doors.
    I'm sorry for the inconveniences, you have with guys like that. But please don't let us real fans suffer from it. We love your records. Thank you for all of them, looking forward for more.