Spoiler (click to toggle)

Copenhagen 1:

Copenhagen 2:

Hamburg 1:
    Thank you.
    As I'm not a taper and even don't know how to do it, I hope both Lisboa shows one day will be shared.
  2. Originally posted by LSMelo:[..]
    Thank you.
    As I'm not a taper and even don't know how to do it, I hope both Lisboa shows one day will be shared.
    I have them. PM me.
  3. They are clearly audible but have a feeling they may be mono recorded which is why I have left them alone to mention until now.
  4. They are audible. Can clearly hear what is being sung/said. But the way I received them is one continuous recording. I have thought about placing the file into Audacity and being a real amateur with it all. This side of things is not my bag at all as I just don't have the time to spare to learn it all due to my work commitments.
    16-09-2018
    AIFF audio file
    2:14:28
    1.33 GB
    1,411 kbps
    16 bit
    44.100 kHz
    -1.6 dB

17-09-2018
    AIFF audio file
    2:14:18
    1.33 GB
    1,411 kbps
    16 bit
    44.100 kHz
    -2.4 dB
  5. Meanwhile - while investigating those Lisbon iPhone mono recordings that is - I wanted to share this alternate Amsterdam 2 cover with that brilliant Larry pic by @Remy

6. ...and one for Manchester 1 as well...

picture credit: @Welsh_Edge

7. Manchester 1 Front

8. Manchester 1 Back

9. Hamburg 2 (4/10/18) Front and Back Covers; apologies for the slightly naff covers for this one but there are hardly any available photos for the show so I had to make do with whatever I could scrape off the sole of the internet - I wouldn't have bothered had it not been for the fact that I wanted a cover for the shows I went to!

10. Back
  11. Make sure you all name the Belfast bootleg 'George Best Ting About Me'