1. Awesome recording!!! Thank you for this
  2. Thanks here too. I am working on my own backcover of the rehersals, but I add yours.
    I know it's difficult, do not take this bad , it's just a comment, I usually change the design of some recordings so that they do not turn out to be too much, even if the font type has to be changed too, it's my opinion. Yours are very good.
  3. Thank you Thank you Thank you! Much apprecitated!
  4. This combo is awesome!! 5 stars! THANX!
  5. For those who don't want to download the rehearsal, heres a video
  6. — not allowed —
  7. Sorry I don't understand the interest to put this as a "video" on YouTube...and I don't know if Nuno is ok with that (I mean to see its "name" in the title)
  8. The taper does not allow his recording to be put on Youtube, you should read the notes before you do something with the recording. Maybe best to remove it.
  9. Lineage: Lossless -> lossy -> lossier -> lossiest!
  10. Originally posted by drogba29:Sorry I don't understand the interest to put this as a "video" on YouTube...and I don't know if Nuno is ok with that (I mean to see its "name" in the title)
    They just forgot to put my address there and DNA. Good thing I have a very long name
  11. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    The taper does not allow his recording to be put on Youtube, you should read the notes before you do something with the recording. Maybe best to remove it.
    Thanks Remy!