2018-05-19 - Omaha
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 0

1. The Experience and Innocence tour will hit Omaha, Nebraska.
    This topic is for all discussions pre, during and post-show!

Dates:
    2018-05-19 - Omaha, Nebraska - CenturyLink Center

Will you be at any of the E+I shows? Click on the date, and then add yourself to the list of attendees.

Other relevant topics
    We have a topic dedicated to the tour in general, with spoilers.
    And a general tour topic, spoiler free.
  2. O mah god ( ) this show is not selling well.

3. Never seen anything like it.
  4. It's still not great.
  5. This is Warren Buffett country... his peops will swoop in and buy up some tickets!
  6. It's still sad when you're favorite band and allegedly the biggest band in the world passes from record-breaking sellouts in minutes to 20% of tickets left days before the show.
  7. Cmon now. It’s still sad. I’d never thought I’d see this day.
  8. We all know it's due to the Verified Fan disaster. In other circumstances they would have sold out by now, most likely.
  9. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    It's still sad when you're favorite band and allegedly the biggest band in the world passes from record-breaking sellouts in minutes to 20% of tickets left days before the show.
    also happened on Zoo TV (indoor) and Elevation tour...
  10. More than anything I’m quite surprised at the availability of GA tickets. Having the most expensive category seats available isn’t a big shock because not everyone can afford them and even behind the stage seats I wouldn’t be surprised to see available but I would have thought almost anywhere in the world there would be more than enough fans happy to snap up the GA tickets at what are a relatively good price. I know it’s not the first time though GA hasn’t sold out it just wouldn’t happen in the UK.