2018-05-19 - Omaha
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 0
  1. To those who have heard this show vs. anything else from this tour...how would you compare it? It didn't sound like a stellar performance, but how would you describe it in comparison to other nights?
  2. I have no idea why COBL takes so much guff. It’s a top five song in the entire catalogue for me, and if you aren’t jumping up and down like a mad person during the woo, a woo, a woo, a woo woo woo part, whether you have heard it before or not (if you are the most casual fan) is baffling to me.
  3. If there was something a little bit more inspiring happening around the band, I might do it.

We may be spoiled but I've come to expect something more than "poles that light up" in terms of U2 production.
  4. The highlights of Omaha were the wooden spoon during UTEOTW, Gloria and the Stormy Daniels reference.
  5. Originally posted by JimmyMac91:I have no idea why COBL takes so much guff. It’s a top five song in the entire catalogue for me, and if you aren’t jumping up and down like a mad person during the woo, a woo, a woo, a woo woo woo part, whether you have heard it before or not (if you are the most casual fan) is baffling to me.
    +1
  6. Wait, what? What was the Stormy Daniels reference?
  7. Originally posted by JimmyMac91:I have no idea why COBL takes so much guff. It’s a top five song in the entire catalogue for me, and if you aren’t jumping up and down like a mad person during the woo, a woo, a woo, a woo woo woo part, whether you have heard it before or not (if you are the most casual fan) is baffling to me.
    I’m with you, maybe not top 5 for me but without doubt a song that would make a Setlist Of my all time favourite songs, I’ve always enjoyed hearing it.
  8. 1:21 Edge: "Dallas not now." ??

9. Yeah I hear that too...that's weird. Didn't hear it live at all, but it is pretty much a mumble.. huh.
  10. Doesn't sound like Edge?
  11. They're playing Staring At The Sun?!