2018-05-19 - Omaha
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 0
  1. UTEOTW

That's interesting.
  2. I went to the Omaha show...we drove down from Minneapolis for the show. All complaints about setlist aside, the show was really great. They played Acrobat....which was worth the price of admission alone for me. I LOVE that they are playing a lot of SOE for the tour and have dropped JT. I saw two shows for JT last year and need a break from it for a while. The opening sequence was fantastic - with The Blackout being the standout. Gloria was great. My only complaints are a lackluster SBS, and they could stand to drop one of Vertigo or Elevation...and swap in RFD instead. I saw Best Things live last year in KC and it’s better as electric than acoustic IMO.

BTW Omaha is a really cool city. Perfect vibe for me...chill, not a ton of cars and traffic...etc. I could totally see retiring there...perfect place for a mustachian like me.
  3. No audio yet??
  4. I wish, don't have all that equipment, and cell phone recordings sound like crap, only reason I am even asking is because it was my daughters first concert thought it would be cool to have a recording of it for her.