2018-05-22 - Chicago
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]
    Ahh I’ve been watching regularly enough I thought, but appear to be just a little too late now. Was looking for a friend...

In the past few cities have there been multiple drops like this, or a week out from the show yet is this a one-and-done thing?
    Someone on Twitter just grabbed a GA for night 2 like 5 minutes ago, keep trying

There are usually multiple drops, but one is the biggest. The others are small, for instance after they set-up the stage (that's when they sometimes realise there is more place). Another reason for drops is that tickets reserved for family and friends (for which a certain allocation is always reserved per show) don't always go to someone, so they are released. Usually quite late, sometimes on show day.
  2. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Someone on Twitter just grabbed a GA for night 2 like 5 minutes ago, keep trying

There are usually multiple drops, but one is the biggest. The others are small, for instance after they set-up the stage (that's when they sometimes realise there is more place). Another reason for drops is that tickets reserved for family and friends (for which a certain allocation is always reserved per show) don't always go to someone, so they are released. Usually quite late, sometimes on show day.
    I went in right after first post and didn't see any GA's... crazy!
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Thanks, good to know. I’ve got GA for night 2 along with a few friends - had just wondered about a couple more joining us last minute. If not, oh well, but fun trying to keep an eye out yet.
  4. — wrong thread —
  5. What's this "admin of U2 e and i tour" role ? Official or self appointed fan ?
  6. And I heard new rules about NO line ups until 3pm on Tuesday. There is no early check in, but someone will be issuing numbers 24 hours a day.

It's in the Chicago E&I FB group...
  7. Is this FB group official U2 ?
  8. So as I see it, some guy outside of the "FB inner circle" unofficial group arrives before anyone and starts a GA line and then gets labelled a "lone wolf" and kind of managed and brought into line by the unofficial FB group.
    I find it all quite annoying , the sooner U2 get a grip of this the better