2018-05-22 - Chicago
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Talking about Wild Horses makes me sad
  2. It must be to do with how they think it all fits in as well. I can’t imagine the ocean gets a great response every night yet they stick with that, I’m guessing because they’re quite keen on how it segues into iris and how bono can tell the story. Wild horses was a bit bizarre after the women of the world song but I think the band took an easy option dropping the song rather than make it work somewhere else in the set. I think the band are guilty of overthinking things and it generally has negative consequences. That said there’s loads in there I’m still happy with, i don’t think they’re doing a bad job as a whole I just think they’ve made some poor decisions since opening night.
  3. Why they don't find room for ITLTTGYA or Landlady is sad . Two beautiful songs that would easily fit into a moody set
  4. there are certain portions of the show between these pieces where anything can happen

That is such B.S. Willie.
  5. Seems there is zero spontaneity anymore . I think they've become either lazy or too afraid to fuck up
  6. I remembered when my best friend went to a Madonna concert about 13 years ago and he said he liked the show but everything was choreographed to the last detail and speech. I laughed then.
    Oh, to be so innocent again...
  7. Seems they don't even move freely on stage . They are like robots now and move accordingly with the plan .
  8. That's the downside to state-of-the-art (innovative) technology... you become a slave to it...
  9. Don't forget teleprompters..I think that's why Bono was so stiff during JT30
  10. we might get another "back to basics" restart a la atyclb, but only re live performances, not so much re the sound. wouldn't mind it, I like it either way! as long as they switch it up every other decade
  11. From the United Center website
    U2 GA Process – Tuesday, May 22 & Wednesday, May 23

The following approved process will be implemented on both nights of the U2 show at the United Center for the General Admission (GA) pit:

- STARTING TIME: At 9 AM, guests will receive numbered wristbands. This represents the order they will be lined up in for GA pit access that night.
    - LOCATION: Fans will only receive wristbands from a credentialed United Center security employee at Gate 5 on both days.
    - LEAVING PRIVILEGES: Once the wristband is received, guests are free to leave and return to Gate 5 later in the day by 4:30 PM.
    - RETURNING TIME: All guests with a wristband must return to the United Center and be lined up in order by 4:30 PM on the concert night to have wristband number honored.
    - LATE ARRIVAL: If a guest with a numbered wristband arrives after 4:30 PM on concert night, the guest will be placed in line after the last guest in line.
    - NIGHTLY WRISTBANDS: The order for the Tuesday show will not be honored for the Wednesday show. A new wristband must be received at 9 AM on Wednesday, May 23 to be used that night.
    - ONE PROCESS: This is the only process approved for GA entry. No additional arrangements can be honored at this time.

http://www.unitedcenter.com/events/2018/05/22/u-2-innocence-experience/