2018-05-22 - Chicago
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Setlist is oddly set up. Last go around, we had a rotating #2 slot, two rotating E stage songs, an occasional surprise bonus song (AIWIY, Bad, Troubles), and a rotating closer.

This time, it looks like the ABOY/RFD/Gloria spot is the only option for rotation. Can't (or rather, won't) drop Elevation since its the lead out from the screen. Unlikely to drop Vertigo. Desire's new remix makes me think it'll stay no matter what. COBL will never rotate, and it doesn't look like they're going to experiment with the encore.

I guess all of my hope lies in them dropping SFS and RBW to expand those rotating spots.
  2. I think tonight’s a big night for RBW, I’ve got a feeling if we don’t see it tonight we might not see it again. I also feel that if we go too many shows without all because of you or red Flag Day they could be vulnerable to getting dropped completely. Gloria should be safe enough as at least a rotational I would think. I don’t know why but I also sense SATS could be doubtful for Europe. I don’t think they’ve had a really great performance of the song yet and it would be such an easy one for them to replace I just can’t see it hanging round til the end of the tour.
  3. SATS would be a perfect slot for Stay.
  4. I don’t dare dream of hearing my favourite song stay ever again,even though I agree with you I can’t get my hopes up.
  5. Im actually quite disappointed they dropped SFS and RBW. I enjoyed the "innocence" part of the show. However if they replace it with Stay, then who can complain
  6. It's not going anywhere... Look at this way - if you think it's so good live, they're feeling that vibe and they know it... plus, it's an integral part of GOOYOW
  7. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]
    My experience has been that though the ticket says 8:00, it's usually not until 8:20 or even 8:30 that the band takes the stage.

Thanks!
  8. I’m not a fan of zooropa at all, it’s on the bottom fir me but damn , it has one of my favorite songs ever on it. Stay is awesome.
  9. not that I think that the setlist is bad, but, I wonder where the rumors came from that they were rehearsing songs from "forgotten" albums. Seems like the band don't have rehearsed much songs to play in this tour.
  10. im feeling discotheque on the e stage tonight