1. Surprised to see no one had made this a topic yet but... I've been very excited to see this film since i first heard about it a few years back, and looks like a certain U2 member will pop up in the film too...

Was just looking around on wiki and saw this under the cast section: "Matthew Houston as Larry Mullen Jr., drummer of the Irish rock band U2."

This film just got 10% better!
  2. Awesome trailer
  3. I want to like it, but I'm not sure I'll be able to see him as Freddy... I'm afraid in the middle of the movie he'll realize that he's not Freddy and all this time he's been Mick Jagger, or some plot twist like that.
  4. Originally posted by Bloodraven:I want to like it, but I'm not sure I'll be able to see him as Freddy... I'm afraid in the middle of the movie he'll realize that he's not Freddy and all this time he's been Mick Jagger, or some plot twist like that.
    That's the kinda plot twist you want in a film though!

But in all seriousness, Rami Malek is a very good actor. I highly recommend watching Mr Robot on Amazon prime, great series, writing and really shows off Rami's skills as an actor. I have hight hopes for this!
  5. Rami's voice is so Freddie... I actualy got scare when I first saw the trailer and heard his voice
  6. Originally posted by flopro:Surprised to see no one had made this a topic yet but... I've been very excited to see this film since i first heard about it a few years back, and looks like a certain U2 member will pop up in the film too...

Was just looking around on wiki and saw this under the cast section: "Matthew Houston as Larry Mullen Jr., drummer of the Irish rock band U2."

This film just got 10% better!
    We hadnt created a topic because the Queen would have sufficed anyway, now that it's here... hell yeah, definitely counting the days to this one. I havent been to the cinema in a long, long time but I will definitely be back to see Freddie.
  7. one of my friends worked on the production of this
  8. Just saw the movie!! What a film! A bit anachronistic here and there, but I think it really captured the spirit of Queen.

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    As Queen walk up to the Live Aid stage, they very clearly pass by U2 on the way. I could make out Bono and Edge for sure
    Update: they’re all actors of course, but still!!
  9. yea they show at slow mo in the opening scene and in the end
  10. I saw it tonight as well. Geldolfs accent was horrific in the movie. I recommend to anyone interested in music.