1. Spain
  2. idź do polski!
  3. Holland
  4. Incredible What a country.

Spain have sacked head coach Julen Lopetegui after he was named the new Real Madrid boss, two days before their opening World Cup match with Portugal.

Real Madrid announced on Tuesday that Lopetegui would succeed Zinedine Zidane at the Bernabeu on a three-year deal.

The Spanish football federation (RFEF) said it had dismissed the 51-year-old because the negotiation occurred "without any information to the RFEF".

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44467548
  5. And I thought we had a chaotic environment before the cup starts.
    Still, what RM and Lopetegui did was a big no.
  6. i'm from Brazil but i hope that Belgium wins this world cup (England, France, Portugal or Argentina will be cool too)
  7. That will be an interesting game next friday. Sp-Por. Chaos in the spanish team so who knows Ronaldo take the advantage. Uhhh we have some dutch players at the WC. Marocco. In the same group. But I'm in for Belgium as most of the Dutch I believe but it's always until quarterfinals or so. Than they get some difficulties. Germany (always best tournament team) and Brazil (Neymar) are in the last 4 for sure. An awful opening game tomorrow. After the group stages it wil be excting.
  8. Originally posted by maartenpetra:That will be an interesting game next friday. Sp-Por. Chaos in the spanish team so who knows Ronaldo take the advantage. Uhhh we have some dutch players at the WC. Marocco. In the same group. But I'm in for Belgium as most of the Dutch I believe but it's always until quarterfinals or so. Than they get some difficulties. Germany (always best tournament team) and Brazil (Neymar) are in the last 4 for sure. An awful opening game tomorrow. After the group stages it wil be excting.
    Also chaos in the Portuguese team, isn't it that 4 or 5 players from that team just let Sporting Lisbon know they want to dissolve their contracts?
  9. Could be, I don't know. And Ronaldo is maybe leaving from Real so that makes it a more intetesting game.
  10. This should be... interesting.
  11. I’ll watch a bit of it.