1. I have Red Zone for Chicago....any tips?
  2. Yup, Edge plays on a box during pride in the RZ. So does Adam. They stay on their prospective sides. Bring your camera and keep an eye on the gaffer tape on the ground for specific rope areas.
  3. How early should you show up for Red Zone? Any perks aside from not having to line up?
  4. Some celebs hang out there. Ali, Guy, etc. But mostly you get the sef satisfaction that you helped the poor.
  5. I probably wouldn't know any of the celebs.
  6. What night and which RZ are you in? Edge will play during Pride in RZ1 and Adam in RZ2, at least that is how it was in StL. We have RZ tickets as well for Chi2, and not sure when to show up, but won't get their too early as it seems we will have a good spot regardless.
  7. Red Zone 2 manchester 2 cant wait
  8. Any idea how soon before gigs Red Zone tickets get issued ?

Waiting for Paris2 RZ although I already have Paris1 Collectors passes months ago.
  9. We have RZ for Cologne.

Last time in Brussels we were there around noon. We went to the RZ entry and no one was there. So we decided to go for drinks across the street. We could see the entrance from the cafe and no one showed up. When we returned half an hour later there was a girl calling herself the biggest fan and she had a list. We were there first but there were already 22 people on that list. She had put all her friend on that list. Several hours later those people showed up claiming their places. I actually don’t need that shit when I’m paying for RZ. There were other people complaining about it but she said that everyone must follow the rules and they must wait at the end of the line. If I see that girl in Cologne this year I think my evening will be ruined. She was bossing everyone around. A real bitch!
  10. Originally posted by miryclay:Yup, Edge plays on a box during pride in the RZ. So does Adam. They stay on their prospective sides. Bring your camera and keep an eye on the gaffer tape on the ground for specific rope areas.
    Actually they switch sides....if your facing the main stage. The Edge is on the right side RZ (Adam’s side on the main stage) and Adam is on the left side RZ (Edge’s side on the main stage) during Pride.