2018-05-28 - Duluth
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 2
  1. The day I take a face to face meeting with a guest regarding which McDonald’s they’ll be running a line at, is the day I quit my job
  2. Originally posted by MattG:The day I take a face to face meeting with a guest regarding which McDonald’s they’ll be running a line at, is the day I quit my job
    LMAO - Thanks, Matt... I need a laugh today.
  3. Hallelujah! Here he comes! Never underestimate the power of a good hearted, true blue U2 fan... I found my 2 extra GA's and an immense weight is lifted off my shoulders...
  4. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:Hallelujah! Here he comes! Never underestimate the power of a good hearted, true blue U2 fan... I found my 2 extra GA's and an immense weight is lifted off my shoulders...
    Congrats! I knew you'll get them.
  5. YES!!! Super excited for you!!
  6. Oh, man , oh man. I feel bad I benefitted from someone's misfortune, but they'll be with me in spirit, I can tell you for sure!
  7. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:Hallelujah! Here he comes! Never underestimate the power of a good hearted, true blue U2 fan... I found my 2 extra GA's and an immense weight is lifted off my shoulders...
    Really pleased for you mate, going to be an amazing night for you I’m sure.
  8. I was planning on getting in line around 8 monday morning. I haven't done GA since 360...arriving this early should be more than fine for a good spot on the floor, no?
  9. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:Hallelujah! Here he comes! Never underestimate the power of a good hearted, true blue U2 fan... I found my 2 extra GA's and an immense weight is lifted off my shoulders...
  10. Originally posted by thefly07:I was planning on getting in line around 8 monday morning. I haven't done GA since 360...arriving this early should be more than fine for a good spot on the floor, no?
    Honestly, this arena is so small I don't think there is a bad spot on the floor. I guess it all depends what your definition of a good spot is.... personally, I won't arrive until about 7pm... I like to be at back of floor to wander around. Remember, the floor here is the size of a hockey rink, with a big long stage coming down the middle. No place on the floor is bad...